HALF YEAR OF 2021

Hello everyone! Finally decide to post a blog about my first semester of 2021. My new activity is journalling. So much fun in journalling guys ^^

Here are some of my journal's pages :)

Mandatory post of every new month 








First time drying flower : baby breath

Creative pages (free styles ><)














bday gifts from my friends are new journalling stuffs, so excited >,<

using barley seeds to form calligraphy word hihihi

calligraphy and nature < best combination ever

Current favourite yoghurt drink is from : PIU


duo favo <3

And now, I want to share to you all that one of my 2021's mission is COMPLETED!!!!
HAIR DONATION DONE! So happy can donate my hair to someone who needs it.

Feb 2021 - long hair

capture my long hair before cutting

28cm hair ready to send

Holla short hair!



in case you want to donate your hair, this is the address :


Okay, that's all about my first half year of 2021. Wishing all of us are healthy and happy!

Stay safe guys! This too shall pass _/|\_

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arti Ayu Vanno Sukkham Balam

Baksos 24 April 2016 - Panti Asuhan Anugerah Kasih Medan

PATRIA BASIC TRAINING 2016 - PART 1