Random

Hi guys! How are you there?

I was so busy this August, with a lot works to do and some problems. I was very tired this week and stress. Luckily, I realized that I can't let myself get stress like this. Complaining really isn't make your problems solved. So, I decide to face my problems bravely. And I feel better now. Yesterday, I got angry with the situation that I faced. But, I'm the one who get hurt because of that feeling. So, I stopped to complain and try to cheer up. It was hard, but I passed it. I want to challenge myself to be a better person, especially in Buddhism way. I must control my emotion, and learn to realize that all the situation is temporary. Learn to let go. Learn to be a wise person. And still a lot to learn.

So, cheer up, dear myself! You can pass this situation!

#cheeringmyself #iamstrong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arti Ayu Vanno Sukkham Balam

Baksos 24 April 2016 - Panti Asuhan Anugerah Kasih Medan

PATRIA BASIC TRAINING 2016 - PART 1