2016.07.21

Hello, guys! It’s been a long time since the last post.
How are you guys? I hope we are all healthy and of course happy :D

So, this time, I wanna share my current activities : working, watching Kdrama (currently watch : Mirror of The Witch, Doctors, Let’s Fight Ghost, Uncontrollably Fond) and WALKING DEAD (right now I’m watching Season 5), and participate in a Buddhist organization PATRIA. What is PATRIA? Here we go!

In January, I had decided to join a Buddhist organization based in Medan, called PATRIA (Pemuda Theravada Indonesia). This organization has so many branches in Indonesia. And the central of this organization is at Jakarta, called DPP (Dewan Pengurus Pusat).

So, in Medan, I join DPD (Dewan Pengurus Daerah) PATRIA SUMUT. In SUMUT, there are 3 branches : DPC PATRIA MEDAN, DPC PATRIA DELI SERDANG, and DPC PATRIA ASAHAN. DPC stands for Dewan Pengurus Cabang.


I join this organization by se William’s recommendation. If you ever read my blog before, you must know who se William is. For new readers, go to this link to read more about him :)

So far I’ve been in this organization, I had so much fun, I knew a lot new friends, and of course I got more experiences in cooperate with people.

And for the first time, I got to be a part of an event held by PATRIA, Siddhartha The Buddha movie. This movie was produced by Navin from Sri Lanka. For the first time this movie was aired in Medan on 12th June 2016 in Selecta Imperial Hall. I was being a secretary in this event, and took part in ticketing too. We had some internal problems before the event, around one week before the show. So we were really busy one week before the show. And we triple busy in the D-Day. Some things got under control, we tried so hard to handle all of that with a smile :) And yes, WE DID IT! With the help of our seniors of course. Thanks seniors! And also thanks to volunteers who helped us that day :)
the brochure

my team ^^

The problems we tried to handle that day such as the missing tickets (I don't know why the tickets got lost, but until now, yes it lost), the long queqe as we handled the other problems, and some technical problems in hall where the movie was aired.

Yeah, so so so tired that day, but worth it. Why? Because people really appreciated our efforts to held this event, by showing their smile and also giving some positive testimonies. They thanked us for giving them chance to watch this movie.

Ahhh, feel so relieved. All of our efforts are paid and I am so happy. I really thank se William and Patria for giving me chance to be part of this event. I really enjoyed it and I was having a lot fun. I learnt a lot things, such as keep spirit and keep laughing in the middle of our problems, keep smiling while thinking of the worst case.
 
scream for ur life!!!! ahhhhhh...

keep laughing in the middle of our worry :D

I think I am so blessed to be part of this organization. I wish I could participate in more events with my new family, PATRIA SUMUT. Thankyou PATRIA ^^ 
me while busy in ticketing section  #Candidniyeeeee lol

So, the next event by Patria will be Hokkian Dhamma Talk VIII Good Buddhist, Happy Buddhist in this August. Don't miss it guys!




Happily write for you,
Valentine ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arti Ayu Vanno Sukkham Balam

Baksos 24 April 2016 - Panti Asuhan Anugerah Kasih Medan

PATRIA BASIC TRAINING 2016 - PART 1