What will you do in 2019?


Good morning from the ninth floor of one hotel in Medan! Can you spot the rainbow?
The sun is so shy this early year, but the view is so awesome!

So, this is the 1st January of 2019, first blank space to fill with memories and moments with people around you. Happy New Year 2019, guys!


What's you resolutions/ plans for this year?

Here are mine (from my post in IG Stories)


Yes, I really want to travel somewhere new and meet new people, learn their language and their culture. Also wanna learn to meditate, wanna learn more Dhamma and read more books of course.

The most important thing is to be grateful and love myself more. Nobody deserve your full love unless yourself, right?

*Do more kindness, be humble, be more positive, be more confidence, appreciate every moments*
Note for myself and all of you too..

Any advice for me for a better year ahead?
Leave message for me if there is some, okay?

So, here are some pictures I took in this old and new, ENJOY!
And Cheers for an awesome year! #2019WILLBEAWESOME
new year's eve lunch at office


new year's eve dinner with family

00.00 NEW YEAR!!!

 views from 05.50 to 07.00










Okay, that's all for today. Promise myself will update my blog as often as I can ^^

Thank you 2018!
Hi, 2019, I'm ready!
Selfie when the lighning is good >,<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arti Ayu Vanno Sukkham Balam

Baksos 24 April 2016 - Panti Asuhan Anugerah Kasih Medan

PATRIA BASIC TRAINING 2016 - PART 1