7 Days, 8 Flowers

Mission Accomplished!

Last Sunday, I challenged myself : drawing flowers for one week (7 days)
And I did it. Actually it should be 7 flowers for 7 days, but because of my unmindfullness, I drew Lily for two days, so I drew one more flower and it became 7 days 8 flowers ^^

I will show you my drawings and share the tutorial's links (where I learn to draw my 8 flowers) 

Enjoy!

Day 1 - June 7

Day 2 - June 8

Day 3 - June 9

Day 4- June 10

Day 5 - June 11

Day 6 - June 12

Day 7 - June 13



I love every flowers because they have their own details. In this challenge, I practice consistency. Trust me, it's so hard for me to learn consistency because I am kind of lazy and like to find excuses wkwkwkwk

I am so glad I accomplish my own mission. hahahha

Any recommendation for new mission or project? Leave your comment, please ^^

my first flower drawing in May 2020 : SUNFLOWER


THANK YOU AND SEE YOU ON NEXT POST!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arti Ayu Vanno Sukkham Balam

Baksos 24 April 2016 - Panti Asuhan Anugerah Kasih Medan

PATRIA BASIC TRAINING 2016 - PART 1