My Kitchen's Life

Happy Christmas everyone! 

Welcome back to my blog! 

Today I will share story about my kitchen life. I don't know why, but suddenly I start loving cooking, yeah although it is just simple menu. In this post I will show you my cooking story.
XIMILU

various fruits becoming : 
fruit jelly pudding

Making pizza from "roti  tawar" with simple topping and mozarela >.<


Not sure if this is called ccooking, because I just used what has been ready (read: roti tawar) and just processed it again, >,< like theses menus :

garlic bread (someone said "ini beneren mirip sama yg di pi*** h**") wkwkkwkwk

egg toast (hasil belajar dari youtube ~)

caramel bread popcorn

garlic cheese bread

Making coffee jelly for coffee/ tea topping



And this one is a new menu : potato cheese pancake, taste so goodddd!


Random menu : Tamago Boro


My very first time baking soft choco cookies, and everyone said it is so yummy ^^ btw I just used teflon to bake these!


Making my family's favo menu : S.A.L.A.D
 
    
baking my own garlic bread popcorn


And, finally I decided to bake xmas cookies for sharing with my friends...

so excited to pack these yummy cookies ^^






And here are our Xmas lunch menu :

grilled pork by me, so yummyyyyyyy

Aglio Olio by eonnie


Matcha Mille crepe for my sister's bday today >,<

My very first time making Matcha Mille crepe. The result is not so good looking because it is too short wkkwkwk, but the taste is  so good, so I am happy ^^ 

Inspiration for making mille crepe is from this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY1K0tYG8vI


Lastly, I wanna say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021! Stay safe and healthy my dear friends ^^ Happy holiday ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arti Ayu Vanno Sukkham Balam

Baksos 24 April 2016 - Panti Asuhan Anugerah Kasih Medan

PATRIA BASIC TRAINING 2016 - PART 1