Flashback 2015

Because today is the last day of January, the first month in 2016, I wanna flashback some big events last year. Here we go!

12.04.2015 Go Green with Mikroskil
What a good day to go to Kampoeng Nipah and plant some mangrove trees. I was having a lot fun there with my friends. Although the weather was so so hot, we enjoyed our trip. This trip was really good to decrease our stress and depresion that time, as that time we were struggling to face our skripsi's deadline. As information, I was a college student in Medan, STMIK STIE Mikroskil. And I just got my degree last October. More details, scroll below!
wefie yihaaa
first time experiencing mud flat ^^

07.06.2015 Vesakha Celebration with KMB Family
The very first event of KMB Mikroskil in my generation, 2556 B.E. Vesakha Celebration at Hall Mikroskil. We did prepare a lot, we had fun in sharing our thoughts for this event. I met new friends there because at that time we (KMB Mikroskil) recrute new members. And I was so glad to meet them, as I called them my another family. Although the audiences came in small amount, we did proud and happy that we succeed in our first event.
a bit blur, but my favourite :D
the whole team, WE ARE KMB MIKROSKIL!
05.07.2015 Buddhist Youth Discussion with KMB Family
Wow, another event with KMB Mikroskil! Actually this event was not our event. PATRIA and KMB Mikroskil cooperate to do this. We had Ayasma Kumara Bhikkhu as our speaker and we had a great discussion. We invited some PMV Medan and other Buddhist organization in Medan. We loved to know new people and yes, we were having a lot fun.

And I got a big birthday surprise from my family! How lucky I was! They celebrated my birthday at the end of the event, where they forced me to stay in the hall and they brought the cake. They sang "Happy Birthday" song for me and we took some photos. Thankyou, my another family! I wish all of you tons of luck and health!

bday girl :D

11.07.2015 Green Table Examination
Wow!
I didn't know that we (Jessica and I) would be called two or three days after we registered for our green table examination. And we didn't prepare anything yet, as we thought that we would get a call after Idul Fitri's holiday. But, yeahh, nothing to do, so we prepared the best! We did our best preparation in two days and yes! We passed our green table examination! Officially S.Kom! Proud and so happy.
with Jejes, my skripsi's partner
we passed it!!!

14.07.2015 Tacie's Wedding Day
Just in three days after my Green Table Examination, another big event this year. My oldest sister's marriage.  Enjoy the pic!
my lovely family 

29.08.2015 BBQ with Chicken Little Dog + Belated Bday surprise
Yeahh, BBQ-ing with my other half, my best friend, my craziest girls, my family, my everything. Alright, let me first introduce my Chicken Little Dog's member.
1. Jessica, the first girl I know when I first enter college. We first met at MPT (Mikroskil Powerful Training/ Ospek) and luckily we were in same class. She is my first friend in college ^^ 
She is a beautiful, cheerful, full of smile and has some pranks to make me laugh, easy-going girl, friendly, kind, and my best partner for my skripsi. We used to call her Jejes :D
2. Limia Peililiantika
She is a beautiful girl, who is the tallest among us in CLD. She is so kind, high-motivated in doing something, and she used to be so stubborn :p
3. Noviana
Another beautiful girl with nickname "Hana". She is very pretty when she smiles (PS. I love her smile), she used to be stubborn too, and she likes Donghaeof SUJU so much, loves keroppi, loves detective novel (like sherlock holmes) :p
4. Jennie
Another beautiful girl with soft heart, but if she gets angry, ohh I am afraid of her :p Moody girl, with long straight hair. And she is the smartest among us in CLD.
5. Dewi Arisandi
Yes, another beautiful girl! She loves to take selfies a lot, and when she told us to take the picture of her, we should be more more patient, because she really did look for the detail and said," Bo sui a, ulang senk" (which is meant : not beautiful, take another pic, haha) she really cares about her appearance, especially in photo hahaha (peace wi :v)
6. Of course me!

03.10.2015 Graduation Day
Yihaaa, Graduation Day, the day where I officially got my title, Valentine Wijaya S.Kom.
I feel happy, proud of myself, and yes, sad for something too. Because I will not be able to meet my friends often. When we were still in college, we met almost every day, share stories, chitchat, gossipping the teachers. Hikss feel sad suddenly :( because there were so many things to do when we were at college. But, yeah, life goes on. Here enjoy my graduation pics!
selfie with Dewi and Limia (in kebaya mode on)

wefie (Jejes, me, Hana, Jennie)

with my best partner, Jessica and Sir Fandi, our best doping

mommy and daddy, my hero

CLD, my <3

04.10.2015 Farewell Party with Mikroskil
One day after the Graduation Day, we got the chance to have Farewell Party, we were having a lot funs that night, we laughed, and we took a lot pictures.
CLD minus Jejes

CLD FULL TEAM!

CLD with VS

01.11.2015 Pelantikan KMB Mikroskil 2015/2017 + first blood donation
Alright, because I have graduated from college and the other core member of KMB also graduated, so we need to choose another core members of KMB Mikroskil for 2015/2017. And starting that day, KMB Mikroskil got it's new members. Wish KMB Mikroskil tons of luck, be success in all events, and please continue our small efforts to gather the new members. I will always be the part of KMB Mikroskil :)

Yeahh, finally one of my dream comes true. Yes, blood donation. I succeed in blood donation for the very first time in my life. I promise myself to donate my blood the next six month :)
23.11.2015 Ocie's Wedding Day
Another big event in 2015. My second oldest sister was getting married!


28.11.2015 Cutting hair
After all big events in 2015, I decided to cut short my long hair, because I feel so hot, so hard to wash hair with my long hair. So that day, I cut my hair short. Feel cold and fresher. Which one suit me more, short hair or long hair?
  

Yeah, above were all big events in 2015. Full of good memories and happiness. I wish 2016 will be nicer, bring more happiness and good memories to my life. See you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arti Ayu Vanno Sukkham Balam

Baksos 24 April 2016 - Panti Asuhan Anugerah Kasih Medan

PATRIA BASIC TRAINING 2016 - PART 1