First post in 2016

Hello guys!
This is my first post in 2016. Hope I can write often forward :) 

This time, I wanna share my opinion about someone, who has been my brother and my teacher. I am so glad to know him and I can learn a lot from him.

I used to call him "se William"
I've already known him for a long time as he is one of the teacher in my college time. Although he never teaches me, I know him. 
We get to know each other when we are in an event, actually it is a Buddhist event, Buddhist Youth Discussion, which is held at July 2015. That event is a cooperation between KMB Mikroskil and PATRIA. At that time, I was joining KMB Mikroskil, while se William is the President of PATRIA Sumut. So we met in that event.

Then, after that event, we started to have a group chatting with other members of KMB Mikroskil and PATRIA.

As long as I know this teacher, he is a low-profiled, a kind-hearted, an enthusiastic, and so friendly. He always smiles to people who he met. He is just so nice :) 
In my graduation day, 3rd October 2015, I asked him to take picture with me. And he even spare his time and meet me haha xD here is the pic!

Yesterday, 10th January 2016, he invited me to "Pelantikan Pengurus PATRIA Sumut 2016-2019" at Vihara Mahasampatti. And yes, he is chosen to be the next President of PATRIA Sumut 2016-2019. Congratulation se Wil, keep doing the best and I hope PATRIA will be more success...

And here are the pics. Enjoyy!
#wefie 

Group picture #patria #kmbmikroskil 

Thankyou se Wil for the chance to meet and know you. I am looking forward to learn more from you, se!

And here is my quote for today :
Family isn't only related by blood. When I feel comfortable and I can express my real self to someone or a group of people, I call them Family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arti Ayu Vanno Sukkham Balam

Baksos 24 April 2016 - Panti Asuhan Anugerah Kasih Medan

PATRIA BASIC TRAINING 2016 - PART 1